Shop Manager – North Shields
Hours: Full time
Location: North Shields
Salary: £23,750 per annum
We are looking to recruit a Shop Manager to join our retail team. On successful completion of our 12-week training programme you will have developed a good understanding of our policies and procedures and be able to deliver on the high standards we expect.
To be successful in the role you must be flexible, reliable and be self-motivated. You will be required to lead and motivate a team, drive sales and deliver a great customer experience within your shop. You will have previous experience in stock control, brand standards, till management and banking along with experience in a similar role. You will need basic computer literacy and good numerous skills. You will also be hands on leading by example, you be able to demonstrate high standards of customer service. You will also be able to demonstrate a good understanding of Food Safety and Health & Safety requirements.
- 28 days inclusive of bank holidays, pro-rata for part-time workers.
- After 3 months, you will automatically join the company pension scheme
- Eligible for profit related bonus after 1 year’s continuous service
- Free life assurance cover (death in service benefit) after 1 year’s continuous service
- Employee staff discount
- Birthday card & gift from the Dickson family
- Christmas card & gift from the Dickson family
How to apply
To be considered for this role please fill in your details on this page or send a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please advise which shop your application is for.
Closing Date – Friday 24th May 2019. Applications received after this date may not be considered.